Qi-Mag Feng Shui is, in all detail, using the old classic knowlegde of good Feng Shui and exercises it in a modern and contemporary way – wether it is about designing new buildings or optimizing an existent object for the well-being and blessing of all.
How to work with Qi-Mag Feng Shui?
Qi-Mag Feng Shui Consultants work from big to small, initially considering the following aspects:
First, the Landscape-Feng Shui is analysed:
- Good sittingposition of the building?
- Is there an open view out of front and a good backing behind the building?
- How does the overall composition of the site feel?
- Is the shape balanced or maybe asymmetrical? Are there areas of deficit?
- Are there any so-called energetic assaults from the neighbourhood and environment?
- How are neighbouring houses, trees, poles, streets etc. located?
Then, the energetic condition of the place is examined:
- Are there any geopathic stress zones such as water veins or earth dislocations?
- Are there any man-made geopathic stress zones?
- Is there a big pollution of electronic smog?
- Is there any energetic impact on the building from the surrounding area, such as hospitals, cemeteries, or highways?
As soon as the ideal position of the house is found, measures for all further aspects are discussed. The most possible stress influences are compensated by according remedies. Qi-Mag Feng Shui Consultants are specialized to find a solution for every problem. At nearly every single object, it was possible to make improvements so that the occupants or collegues were able to live more healthily, freely, and happily.
Fine-adjustment by classic Feng Shui
After cleansing of the just-mentioned rough stress zones, the Qi-Mag Feng Shui Consultant follows the laws of classic Feng Shui to attune the etheric vibrations to the human, the time quality, and the cardinal directions. Therefore, the exact observation of the entrance energy, the compass directions, the astrological situation, and the space energies are as important as the individual needs of the residents. All these aspects are brought into a natural balance in order to reach the strongest possible harmony and energetic support for the occupants through the object.
Which Feng Shui methods are taught to a qualified Qi-Mag Consultant & Tao Master?
In old China, the practice of Feng Shui included building positioning and design, shapes and landscapes, earth formations, subterranian Qi (energy places) and the evaluation of Qi in a certain area. Accordingly, the Qi-Mag Feng Shui covers the following main contents which are part of the training for the qualified Qi-Mag Consultant & Tao Master:
- Vital energy and oxygen
- Landscape-Feng Shui
- Yin (female) and Yang (male)
- The energies of the five elements
- The eight life situations
- The eight trigrams of the early sky
- The trigrams of the East-West System & Shan He (recognizing the different energetic zones in the house)
- Lo'Shu, astrological system (cosmic influences / time dimension)
- Geomancy & Geobiology (influence through ground-energies and energies of the surrounding)
- Buildings, gardens, and parks
- City-planning for more growth
In case you make the decision to entrust your home to a Feng Shui Consultant, we recommend to choose your consultant carefully, just like you would do when choosing a doctor. A qualified Feng Shui consultation stands beyond simple inner-architectual tips. It rather provokes profound changes and improvements. Often a point is reached where an opening for new perspectives is created. This process should lovingly be supported and guided by your consultant. Working with fear does not meet the philosophy of the Qi-Mag! However, it can happen that people abuse our precious knowledge as an instrument of power. In case your consultant is doing so, we strongly recommend to immediately change the consultant.